Albert Einstein.
Sometimes we need extra help and guidance in our day to day lives. Some times life becomes so chaotic that we just need a little help. Well, if you actually listen to what your thoughts are telling you, you might hear something profound.
Some people believe that angels follow you through your life and watch over you, giving you little messages throughout the day. Others believe that our intuition is much more powerful than we give it credit for, but we just don’t listen to it.
Here is the deal: Regular meditation will allow you to be more aware of these messages that are given to us on a pretty regular basis. Make time to actually listen to these messages. We are such busy people, running from place to place, that we never take time to sit still.
Put aside time each day, even if it’s only 5 minutes. Sit and let your thoughts move through your mind, like clouds moving through the sky. Don’t dwell on anything. You can even ask questions like “What can I do to increase my sales goals by $1,000” or “How can I save money for my Mexico trip.” You can ask yourself whatever you want. You will be surprised what the Universe gives you for an answer.
Be ready to write it down and take action. If you don’t write down your thoughts and visions, you will probably lose it. I have done it before, and I get so mad. I will wake up with this awesome idea, and because it’s so awesome I think I will remember it in the morning. Not so much. Keep something to write your thoughts down on with you at all time.
Now that you have done all this, take action. All of the steps leading to this would be a waste of time if you didn’t do something with your knew knowledge.
Remember, you have to believe this will work in order for it to work.
Let me know how it goes.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment