Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thoughts



1. I think cutting my hair was the best thing I could have done in LA. It has done wonders to my self esteem.

2. Even though I may not agree with my friend’s decisions, I have decided to still love them. This was not the case in the past.

3. Ah-Ha moments sometimes come at the most inconvenient times. That’s the Universe throwing you on your ass.

4. My affirmations are starting to come true. If you have not made positive affirmations for yourself, I recommend you jump on that bandwagon.

5. Steve Pavlina is my freaking hero. Sometimes he gets off track on his blog, but I love his articles none the less.

6. When you tell people who are not internet savvy that you blog, expect a weird expression and half hearted laugh. Most of them don’t care what you do on the internet, until you tell them you can make money blogging. Bastards.

7. I have to realize that other people’s actions are not a reflection of me.

8. For the next fiscal year, my goal is to travel more. I will be going to New Orleans in October and I think that is going to open a lot of doors for me. Traveling makes me happy and I have decided to make it a priority.

9. I am seeing John Butler Trio and G.Love at Edgefield on Saturday and I am SO incredibly excited. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself to something amazing.

10. What kind of vibrations are you sending out to the Universe? Are they positive or negative? Check the script because you can totally change it if need be.

This is whats going on in my head today...
Cheers.
P.Hobbs

No comments: