Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Gym? Eeeek!


Pic via Austinevan

As you read last Sunday I had my quick and dirty breakdown. In honor of last Sunday, I am working on one thing each week to help put me back at number one on my priority list. My first step was to leave work on time and I actually did it. It felt amazing to leave when I actually scheduled myself to leave.

My plan for this week is to get back into the gym. Mhhmmm. I know. It’s going to be painful. I figure, if I have the blogging community to hold me accountable, I will be too embarrassed to blog about NOT going to the gym. That is motivation enough, right? So my goal is to make it to 3 different classes at 24 hour fitness before we leave for LA. To help the motivation factor, I am going to make it a mix of my three favorites: spin, yoga, and Pilates. God, help me.

I have had some reservations about our upcoming trip, but I can honestly say I am excited to leave Portland for a few days. I am not excited to turn 26 next Monday, but I am excited to be around all the people I love.

Are you going to be working on any personal goals next week? Let me know how it goes for you.

Cheers!
P.Hobbs

2 comments:

honey brown said...

spin!?!?!?!? what a brave soul! here's to jogging in place at the motivation light and sweating over eye-candy as if to say, "i know you see me in my best summer bod ever... but i'm busy working out [eye candy] so i don't have time for you mister."

visualize the end zone.

P.Hobbs said...

Visualize it....visualize it. Shake it off. Wipe sweat off brow. WORK IT. Damn it I only made it to yoga. No spin for me.

Next week. For sure.