Saturday, August 9, 2008
Insecurities
Why am I feeling so darn insecure today??
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Nick and I are traveling to LA for my birthday in a few weeks. Sigh. Birthdays. I love celebrating birthdays, just not my own.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am turning 26 and I am not a millionaire yet. One of the many affirmations that I put on my wall in Sherman Oaks was “I will be a millionaire by the time I am thirty.” I still have not figured out how to reach the goal. Any ideas???
MAYBE…it’s the fact that 2 months ago I swore to myself that I would lose 15 pounds before we traveled to LA and I then I gained 6 pounds. Killer Combo = stress + Starbucks Portland Coffee Cake. BAH.
Maybe it’s just the fact that I am traveling back to LA. I never felt like I fit in down there. I always felt like kids looked down on me because I didn’t wear $300 jeans and designer gear. I never felt skinny enough or pretty enough. I know I know…who cares.
MAYBE it’s the PMS talking and I will wake up tomorrow and the bloating will go away and I will feel like I am queen of the world again.
Yeah. I’m going to go with the last one. I am blaming it on the hormones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment