Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Angels are Trying to Tell Me Something!!

Pic via Aelena

When I was down in LA my friend Dana bust out her Angel Cards. Angel Cards are a lot like Tarot Cards except the cards you pull are messages from the angels that watch over you. Trip out, right?

When Nick, Dana and I were driving to Orange County, I pulled 3 angel cards. Before I pulled my cards I asked for guidance regarding my purpose in life. I pulled these cards:

"Daydream"
“You will more easily hear and receive our messages if you daydream regularly. Relax and open your mind to receiving, without directing your thoughts. Just notice any feelings, visions, or ideas as if you were watching a movie. This is the seat of creativity.”

"Life Purpose"
“The purpose of your life is to serve in a way that brings great joy to yourself and others. Don’t worry about finding your purpose. Instead focus upon serving a purpose, and then your purpose with serve you.”

"Opportunity to Forgive"
“This situation brings you the opportunity to heal, grow, and release negative patterns. Hold the intention of seeing the other person’s inner Divine light and goodness. We will help you release un-forgiving thoughts, feeling and energies and lift you to a higher place of peace and compassion.”

When I said goodbye to Dana on Wednesday she asked if I wanted to pull 3 more angel cards. Of course I said HECK YES. This time I asked my angels about what I should focus on for my 26th year.

This first card I got was the “Opportunity to Forgive” card. Dana told me that the Angels will give you the same card over and over again if this is something really important for you to work on.

After that I pulled the “Ocean Card”

“The deep blue sea speaks to your soul, healing and soothing you. Even the act of imagining yourself dipping into its healing womb brings about desirable effects. Better yet, spend time physically near the ocean. Allow its power and beauty to wash away all cares and concerns.”

I then pulled the “Wedding Card.” I know…I know…

“Marriage is the union of two souls joined in love, mutual respect and commitment. It’s signifies a desire to deepen love over time. Your wedding day is a testament to your well-founded faith in love’s power. Continually breathe life into that faith and love, dearest one.”

I am really excited about my 26th year. I know great things will happen this year. I am going to push myself to another level. I am going to place all my wants and needs out to into the Universe and I know I will get something great back. I have faith.

Cheers.
P. Hobbs

No comments: