Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Pic of NW 23rd via Portland Ground


1. Why is it so damn hot in Portland today and why don’t apartments in Portland come with AC?
2. Money, Money, Money. Steve Pavlina is so inspiring.
3. Book Club. We are officially starting book club next week. We have to come up with a snazzy name so if you have a good one please share. The book we are reading is Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss. I will be re-reading it tonight!
4. LA. I am starting to look forward to it. After talking to Dana last night while she was falling asleep, I realized that I need to shift my focus to the people I adore down there.
5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO. You are so incredibly loved you have no idea.
6. Sydney’s Café in Portland is absolutely AMAZING. Not only do they have a Vegan friendly menu, their espresso is to die for. Tim and the rest of the staff are really amazing. Thank you for an uplifting experience.
7. Shopping. My friend Lyndsey and I went shopping on NW 23rd and heard this spoiled 20 something year old call her mom an ass…and was completely serious. Karma is a bitch and I hope it hits her hard.
8. Jewelry. I am designing some new jewelry. I hope to build an esty shop soon.
9. Twitter is crack. Follow me! If you have not signed up, you should! Its loads of fun and you can text in updates. Brilliant.
10. My mom. Thank you for being you!

What is on your mind right now??

Cheers!
P.Hobbs

2 comments:

/// said...

I LOOOOVE your blog! :)

Annie Spandex said...

I look forward to seeing your jewelry!